Monday, January 16, 2012

All About Me


To my adoring fans,

Since my mother is so very bad at updating my pictures and information, I have decided to take matters into my own hands. I have hacked into Mama's blogger account and started my own online journal. I am much more talented than she gives me credit for.

That's me on the right. Cute, huh? That was my Halloween costume. My mom has hung up that costume in my closet like it is just another outfit to wear every day. Silly mom, I only dress up as a firefighter. And even then, it is only to help sweep the floor.

Today I had both Mama and Daddy at home. It was Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I have no idea what that means, but I had a pretty good day. This morning they both had dentist appointments, so Abby came over to babysit me. I love Abby. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, her name is the first one I say.

Although my morning went well, my afternoon was not good. I fell down a lot and I spent a lot of time crying. No one could make me feel better. Mama kept saying that I seemed like I was tired. Can't a guy just have a bad day?

I better sneak back into my crib. Mama and Daddy like to check on me before they go to bed. Sometimes I have to pretend I'm sleeping so they don't know that I'm really a night owl. They like to stare at me while I sleep, so sometimes I have to pretend for a long time.

Much love,
Little J

1 comment:

  1. Clever Josh! I'm looking forward to your updates because I never see you frequently enough. Glad you are picking up the computer skills early!

    Grammy

    ReplyDelete